Santa Clara County Law Library Collection/Research Resources
Search our catalog online at sccll.worldcat.org.
of more than 70,000 volumes covers major California and Federal legal
topics. They include:
, statutes, administrative
regulations, state and local court rules, and published court and
- Santa Clara County code and codes for San Jose and other municipalities within the county.
- California practice and research tools including digests, legal encyclopedias, form books, Shepard's citations, Continuing Education of the Bar and Rutter Group publications.
- Legal treatises, practice guides, dictionaries and directories, general reference materials, and self-help law books.
MCLE Self Study Materials
- MCLE audios cost $5.00 per credit hour to checkout (for example, 1 hour CDs are $5.00, 2 hour CDs are $10.00, 3 hour CDs are $15.00, etc.)
- Payment is to be made by cash or check at the time of checkout.
- Checkout time is for one week and MCLE materials are non-renewable.
- WestLaw: all state and federal primary law materials, selected secondary materials (Miller&Starr, Rutter, Witkin, etc.) and KeyCite service
- Matthew Bender CD-ROM station with litigation and family law titles
- CEB OnLaw for almost all of CEB's treatises*
- HeinOnline law reviews/journals materials*
- DissoMaster family support calculation software and California Family Law Practice on CD-ROM
- General Internet
- As of July 1st, 2013 our LexisNexis contract has expired and will not be renewed.
* Both CEB and HeinOnline have granted us unlimited on-site usage based on fixed IP authentication. If you bring in your own Wi-Fi wireless enabled laptop to our San Jose branch, you should be able to access those services on your own computer while in the library.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013